Hogs-Booked thru 2015
On the Homer Martin Ranch, the feral hogs are big, mean, and numerous, so come hunt the wild boar in our rugged pastures and creek bottoms. We welcome hog hunters during the months of February through July.
We do allow hunters to use rifles, shotguns, or bows when hunting feral hogs. If you can use the weapon and it’s legal, we allow it!
As a matter of fact, we love hog hunters so much that we don’t charge for hog hunting! Rather, we only charge for lodging.
Come test your hunting skills on the Homer Martin Ranch!
Fees, Reservations, and Deposits
- All days must be in succession.
- All hunts are by reservation only. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Do not bring a friend along to hunt if that person has not paid a deposit.
- Non-hunters will be charged a rate of $65/ per person/ per night.
- To secure your reservation, a deposit of half the total amount must be paid within 30 days of your booking. Deposits may be wired or mailed in the form of a check or money order. Deposits are non-refundable 60 days after receipt of deposit.
- At check-in you must pay the balance of the fee in cash, check, or money order. No credit cards will be accepted.